Cumaru (also known as Brazilian Teak) is one of the world's strongest hardwoods. With a Janka rating of 3540, your deck, patio, or sunroom will be stronger, and better looking than one made of Teak, Bamboo, or composite decking material.
You benefit from buying Cumaru because this decking material features:
- A lavish color palette of golden tan to a reddish browns color
- Natural resistance to rot, decay and insect attack
- A more solid, scratch resistant, surface that's safe for bare feet
- Lower pricing and a better value than plastic decking
- 50+ year life span with deck oil treatments
Discover details about Cumaru decking material.