Tigerwood (also known as Brazilian Koa & Goncalo Alves) is one of the most visually attractive decking materials. When you see a real Tigerwood deck, you'll know right away why composite decking companies imitate the look and call it "tropical decking."
Tigerwood decking material features benefits such as:
- An attractive blend of light golden to reddish-brown with dark streaks
- Naturally resistant to rot and decay
- Very easy installation
- Harder than California Redwood
- A 30+ year life span without preservatives
- More affordable than Teak & California Redwood
Learn more about Tigerwood decking material.