Garapa (also known as Brazilian Ash) is a great alternative to pine, white oak, cedar, and bamboo. Featuring golden colors, Garapa decking material will give you a warm and inviting space you can retreat to.
Garapa wood is a decking material that offers you benefits that include:
- Lower prices than Teak, or composite decking
- Natural resistance to rot, decay & termites
- Scratch and slip resistant surface is safe for families
- A smoother surface for many years
- A 30+ year life span without preservatives
Find more Garapa decking material info.